Dailymotion’s “Egapro” Professional Equality Index
The Professional Equality Index was created by the French government to advance gender pay equity within companies by allowing them to transparently measure their gaps and highlight their points of progress. It also creates opportunities to observe potential disparities and take corrective actions.
The gender equality index is calculated on 5 criteria which assess the main areas of inequalities between women and men in companies through a score out of 100. In 2021, Dailymotion obtained a score of 89/100, based on 2020 data.
The 5 main criteria considered for the calculation are:
- The pay gap between women and men
- The difference in the distribution of individual salary increases
- The difference in the distribution of job promotions
- The number of employees with salary increases upon their return from maternity leave
- Parity among the 10 highest salaries
Dailymotion has been committed to closing its gender pay gap by the end of 2021 as part of its larger efforts for better diversity and inclusion.